Only available with a Coles Car Insurance policy:
OPTIONAL Roadside assistance will keep you moving.
For extra protection and convenience, combine your car insurance policy with Coles Roadside Assistance.
There's never a good time to break down, so if you run out of petrol, get a flat tyre or simply lock your keys in the car, you can call Coles Roadside Assistance for help.
24 hours a day, seven days a week, Australia-wide.
Call us on 1300 265 374
Why choose Coles Roadside Assistance?
- There's no limit to the number of assistance callouts
- You get extensive coverage for your vehicle regardless of who is driving it (provided they have your permission)
- If you break down at the side of the road, we'll get you up and running or tow you to the nearest repairer, whether you're in the city or the country
- We'll change your flat tyre or tow you to the nearest tyre shop
- If you run out of fuel, we'll give you enough to get to the nearest petrol station - free!
- We'll jump start your flat battery or replace it (you just have to cover the cost of the new battery)
- We'll get you back into your car if you're locked out
- If you have an accident, emergency towing is part of your Coles Comprehensive or Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance cover
- We can also help coordinate accommodation, a hire car, vehicle relocation and alternative transportation if required
This is a summary of Coles Roadside Assistance. For full details, please see the Coles Roadside Assistance terms & conditions (PDF 69KB).